On any given day, Daniel helps an average of 1,000 local abused, abandoned and neglected children as well as at-risk families. The critical therapeutic and supportive care we offer is at low or no cost to our clients. Yet, the demand for our services continues to grow despite yearly decreases in government funding.
By helping our area’s kids in crisis through intervention or prevention, Daniel helps strengthen the community at large. You can too. It’s through the generous support of caring individuals, companies, and foundations that we can continue to provide the quality care needed to lift kids from crisis and guide them down the path to safety and recovery.
How Daniel Uses Donations
Your support makes a difference. In 2010, Daniel was able to provide more than 2,300 children and families with a wide variety of services including: court and child advocacy, mentoring, transportation, education, behavioral and case management, therapeutic, psychiatric, and medical care, as well as assistance in securing basic needs including food, clothing, and housing.
Focused on improving the life of each child we touch, Daniel celebrated the following successes in 2010:
- 39 children were reunited with their parents
- 281 children were stabilized in permanent homes
- 37 children were connected with caring mentors
- 94% of children treated in our State In-patient Psychiatric Program (SIPP) improved enough to move to a group or therapeutic foster home.
- 95% of children in Therapeutic Foster Care achieved stabilization during treatment
- 100% of formerly homeless youth in our Project Prepare program maintained stable housing
Ways YOU Can Donate
You can be a part of helping kids find a path to a brighter future simply by donating to Daniel. There are so many different ways to contribute, one of them is sure to be an ideal fit for your particular needs. Please review our many giving options, then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 904-296-1055, extension 1026 to get started.